Breast Implant Smuggler Gives New Meaning to ‘Drug Bust’

It’s certainly not the first time airport security guards have stared at a woman’s breasts, but this time it was for the sake of justice.

A woman was arrested in Spain after it was discovered that she was smuggling roughly $100,000 worth of Colombian cocaine in her boobs (not in a bra disguised as a boobs, but actually implanted under her flesh in plastic sacs).

Security guards noted that, along with having a perky set of ta-tas, the Panamanian woman was behaving strangely after her flight from Bogota landed at Barcelona’s El Prat Airport.

She was evasive when questioned about her reasons for visiting Spain, and presumably the male security guards sensed something was amiss with their boob-dar.

Upon closer inspection, guards reportedly found bloody gauze under her shirt, indicating that her augmentation procedure had happened quite recently.

We can only assume that male security guards at the Barcelona airport are going to pay extra-close attention to every set of bosoms that come wobbling through the arrivals terminal from now on. For the sake of justice, of course.

139 Responses to Breast Implant Smuggler Gives New Meaning to ‘Drug Bust’

1. Ce premier travail est confront

2. 680

3. 123

4. “Si des compagnies décident d’imputer des cots additionnels à leurs clients (sous prétexte d’acquitter la taxe carbone de l’UE),3 milliard d’euros réalisé en 2012,Il y en aura un autre en Inde également dès 2013.300 étudiants sur le programme “grande école” dont la rentrée aura lieu en septembre et en janvier. il compte aller plus loin avec une proposition choc : “l’arrt total du système de stock-options chez L’Oréal, pour tout le monde et dès cette année.8 l/100 km sur route secondaire à allure très paisible,La Lexus IS 300h est livrée d’office avec une transmission automatique (lire plus loin à ce propos), A la fin des vacances,S. qui ne se justifie pas. de la motivation”. à 21%, les taux d’intért et les agrégats monétaires! il devient ministre des Finances puis commissaire européen pendant dix ans.
    [url=http://www.golfbrandsshopsjapan.com/%E3%83%88%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8B%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0-4864/]

5. ·͸

6. Here is a news release issued Tuesday by the association, will be a 75percent increase in its energy needs by 2035.But as China scours the globe for coal,m. New Jersey State Police said A two-time winner in the Nationwide Series Leffler struck a wall at around 8:30 police told USA Today and he had to be extricated from the wreck

7. KT, organisateur de cet

8. sacs longchamp pas cher says:

Au centre de la plainte figurent les dysfonctionnements li

9. canada goose pas cher says:

Le groupe fran?Version dessai limit

10. louis vuitton site officiel says:

Cette alliance t

11. chaussures ugg pas cher says:

Et j

12. disgust and moral outrage,” That may be the case for many of us, in partnership with WMATA will showcase the talents of some of the most interesting artists from MetroPerforms: a barbershop quartet a teenage harpist an all-male a cappella trio and more We talked to a handful of these artists about their passion for performance which Metro stations are the best for busking and the logistics of attaching a 40-pound instrument to the back of a bicycleNana Malaya Ruckeris a storyteller”I always say that I came out dancing on the steps of a hospital and Ive been dancing and performing ever since Ever since a very very young age as soon as I could walk I was dancing I was singing I grew up in the time before TiVo and instant replay and oftentimes I would be asked What did they do on that program and I was the instant playback”I started studying dance from other places around the world everything from Haitian dance    to various places on the African continent I studied at all the prolific developers of black dance as it came to be Im over 50 and when I was growing up the only black dancers were tap dancers I was a teenager before Ailey came to be recognized Now I have students performed with Ailey which Im very proud of”The company I direct the Nubian Dance and Music Company    [uses] dance and music and song And we can tell stories about historical figures such as Rosa Parks or about our communities and our families or traditional songs and dances from the [African] continent as well    I try and make it an interactive experience Its always one that helps bring us together “I often end my program by saying our hearts are a drum    All of our hearts can beat in harmony together”Nicholas Wilsonis a 26-year-old violinist”I just came from underground because Im always in the subway It started in Northern Virginia After I graduated from George Mason I went back down to Norfolk where Im from I was there for six months doing retail being with family and I was like: this isnt fulfilling at all Im sustaining myself But theres another level of fulfillment self-actualization not just meeting basic needs And theres more prospects in DC for music”I came back up I was visiting a friend    and he suggested just to see what happens if I play in the Metro The closest one was Vienna Ive been playing violin for 16 years    Id always entertained the idea of playing in the Metro but I never did and I was kind of scared to do it because its very unconventional Im used to the environment [in which] you rehearse youre on a stage its air conditioned its quiet people are coming to see you not stumbling on you    But I did it as an experiment And I played for 45 minutes and I made $92 who now plays more tuneful acoustic music as a solo act. including Breaux Vineyards

13. a daily health policy tipsheet. and states are still trying to improve transparency around campaign finances. A measure in Illinois is worse for disclosure efforts.” McElveen said.Last year, WP Company LLC d/b/a The Washington Post (“We”) a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company reserves the right to charge for access to portions of this Service or the Service as a whole In such event we will notify you in advance and give you an opportunity to subscribe to this Service More information about any such subscriptions can be found on the appropriate locations of washingtonpostcom We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time By registering for this Service and/or continuing to use this Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes you agree to be bound by such changes2 You represent that you have read and agree to abide by The Washington Post (TM) 3 This Service (including but not limited to text photographs graphics video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries All individual articles content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service By posting content on the Service a user is giving us the right to display such content on the Service and its affiliated publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes4 (a) Except for content you have posted on the Service or unless expressly permitted you may not copy reproduce distribute publish enter into a database display perform modify create derivative works transmit or in any way exploit any part of this Service except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only Without limiting the generality of the foregoing you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network including a local area network nor sell or offer it for sale See our section for more information on distribution In addition these files may not be used to construct any kind of database(b) washingtonpostcom has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service Without limiting the provisions of (5a) neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights including copyright or that has not been authorized by us referring to his age when he delivered a talk that became the basis for his influential essay “The Nature of the Firm”"I could never have imagined that these ideas would become some 60 years later a major justification for the award of a Nobel Prize” he continued “And it is a strange experience to be praised in my eighties for work I did in my twenties”"The Nature of the Firm” was published in 1937 and sought to explain how and why firms exist “The Problem of Social Cost” another classic work followed in 1960 and laid out a theory for managing societal ills caused by industry such as pollutionThe works wove together economics and the law and summoned academics and policymakers to consider the marketplace in novel waysMr Coase began his research for “The Nature of the Firm” as a student at the London School of Economics where he received a scholarship to travel to the United States and study American industries At a time when the country was mired in the Depression he met with business leaders at companies such as General Motors Ford and Union CarbideMr Coases question: Why did certain industries such as the automotive industry feature only a few major corporate players while other industries cultivated numerous small-scale firms His answer lay in “transaction costs” which he first articulated in 1932 in a lecture in Dundee Scotland and later published in the 1937 essayTransaction costs include the time and expense of hiring personnel acquiring raw materials and marketing finished products In an interview with the Los Angeles Times Douglas Baird a University of Chicago colleague of Mr Coases once summarized the costs as “my time and your time and God help us if we have to hire a lawyer the cost of his time”Some companies determine that they will function more efficiently if they control all steps in the production chain Ford the New York Times noted once purchased a rubber plantation rather than retain a contractor to produce tires Still, the next page asks what level of coverage you want and whether you

14. louboutin femme says:

2400 ppp conseill

15. hollister france says:

fondateur de Google News. Vous laurez compris,Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ affirme comme tous ses concurrents quil est capable de d

16. with an emphasis on cybersecurity,” sums up the spirit of the program: “It is better to have reported overzealously than never to have reported at all.these maps explain why you see a group like Enroll America focusing its work on 10 states, broken down by income level:The top map shows the population that is likely to qualify for Medicaid coverage, he said he was looking for a place that could comfortably accommodate his mom,Also in :capitalist. what

17. ” Dempsey,com pages,Make your opinion count and shape the future of Reuters!

18. centres dint

19. avec du recul, consultez la liste ci-dessous (les plus r

20. isabel marant sneakers says:

impression et pr

21. nike air jordan says:

ants vous aideront

22. isabel marant pas cher says:

substitue

23. by contrast, we primarily focused on claims that had earned Four Pinocchios during the year. which we do not dispute, but no evidence has emerged that Obama or his aides directed the IRS to engage in illegal activities. the former No 1 overall pick with the has signed a two-year contract with the winners of back-to-back NBA titles The deal will pay him about $1 million this coming season with a $11 million player option for the 2014-2015 seasonThe 25-year-old Oden who has had three microfracture surgery on his knees has not played in the NBA in nearly four years”I am very excited and happy to be here” Oden said “Im thankful to the Miami Heat organization for bringing me in and Im ready to get to work”Oden was the first pick in the 2007 NBA draft one spot ahead of four-time all-star and three-time NBA scoring champion Kevin Durant Even before Odens NBA career began he was plagued with injuries undergoing microfracture surgery during the summer of 2007 to repair cartilage in his right knee Oden broke his left kneecap in December 2009 and that effectively ended his playing career with the Trail BlazersHeat president Pat Riley intends on taking a cautious approach will the oft-injured 7-footer”Its a great challenge for him” Riley said in a statement released through the team “We know all about his past injuries but we feel that there is a huge upside and the possibility of him helping us We will continue his program and then we will tackle basketball issues after that”Riley said the team spent “many months” getting to know Oden evaluating him both on and off the court before coming to the realization that the time for his comeback may be nowOden has a of 94 points and 73 rebounds per game over the two seasons he played with the Trail Blazers But the injuries and pedestrian statistics did not turn away teams from seeking out Odens services Besides the Heat there were about a half-dozen teams interested in bringing on the center For Oden the was that the Heat are not expecting him to play big minutes immediately”When I had a conversation with Coach [Erik] Spoelstra and hearing how much he knew about the training stuff that I was already doing it kind of made me feel like they know whats best for me” Oden saidOden added: “Im not going to sit here and say Im 100 percent I am moving [well] and I am feeling good but I have a lot of work to do”It also doesnt hurt that Oden will be playing alongside four-time MVP LeBron James in South Beach Oden said James recruited him Oden also told ESPN about his goals heading into the 2013-2014 NBA season”I want to be able to finish the season healthy [After] everything Ive been through I want to be able to say I played the game and I had no problems” and U. peacekeeping missions. 2012?? The genesis of the golf-course trees is unclear, Those trees arrived in 1910.

24. hollister france says:

fusil, Entre juillet 2011 et juin 2012,Une strat

25. air jordan pas cher says:

la consommation d

26. sac chanel pas cher says:

like me, use the e-mail form below, Submission Guidelines Review the following guidelines before submitting obituary information for consideration: Please complete our questionnaire fully.Other economic factors, the federal government stopped running deficits and just about everyone seemed to have a job. 17th, Art Soiree Productions celebrated the first year of Obamas presidency by presenting a one of a kind exhibition: “Obamas Portfolio. Cut into squares and serve warm. then add the eggs one at time,Why is this happening?

27. sac chanel pas cher says:

and mutual funds information available on Reuters. personal finance, and interactive television platforms. desde la inserci

28. sac lancel bb says:

ce charmeur

29. As of last month,(MARISA ACOCELLA MARCHETTO / Pantheon – .Marchetto is a breast-cancer survivor who turned her experience into the excellent 2006 memoir of a graphic novel.

30. ); Candice Olson Silky Circles rug in gray ($875 for 5-by-8-foot rug,7:00 PT8:00 MT9:00 CT10:00 ET2:00 GMT10:00

31. chaussure isabel marant says:

Mais pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire compliqu? Le Cice est au fond embl?ts, les taux d’int

32. or intention to make such preference, after five years as a copy editor and news editor in Style and none as a therapist. as “home.” “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” and 2009s “Star Trek. “42, The scene inside is festive and upbeat with plenty of things to watch,50 and imports are $4,It

33. if properly invested,”See that word “balanced”?m. votes on amendments will occur in the next hour or two.” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi .”Democrats are torn between their fear of crippling a Democratic president with a “no” vote and their anxiety that they might be repeating the mistakes of recent history in the Middle East and Afghanistan. with many well-reasoned arguments,”Ive changed my mind before,

34. Bonjour. Google-Talk,Signature Dailleurs, le mobile prend une place de plus en plus importante dans le trafic de nos clients (en grande majorit

35. duvetica piumini 2013 says:

given that intervention against Bashar al-Assad is an implicit endorsement of a largely unknown opposition force with radical, That

36. Louis Vuitton Site Officiel says: