TV tuner stick turns Mac or PC into a HDTV & digital video recorder
- Watch, pause & record live TV on a Mac or PC
- TV tuner stick receives both digital & analog, including HDTV channels
- Also captures video from sources such as a set-top box or VCR
- On a Mac, you can edit recordings & export to iTunes for viewing on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Optional App available to view live TV on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Comes with infrared remote, EyeTV3 software & video input cable for S-Video & RCA
- One year free of TV Guide data, with option to renew for only $19.95/year
Available at: Apple Store, Amazon & full list of retailers located here
This week we’re giving away an Elgato: Eye TV Hybrid to ONE Lucky Manolith Reader!
Here are a few ways to enter:
The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win! Just remember to leave a comment for each contest entry you complete. (Ex. “I tweeted this” and then add the link of your tweet.)
Note: Please use a valid email address. Contest open to US & Canadian residents only.
The winners will be chosen randomly. Giveaway ends Wednesday July 6, 2011.The winner will be reached by email, and announced on the blog on that same day.