Turns imagination into reality, transforming virtual objects into tangible items
- Create your own real-life character, robot, miniature, jewelry or model from a 3D file
- Free 3D software helps turn ideas into 3D geometric objects
- Accepts various 3D file formats, including the most common: OBJ, 3DS, STL, SKP
- Unique online community platform allows designers to share models and upload designs
- Ability to customize object’s material, color, size and shape
Available at: www.sculpteo.com
This week we’re giving away to ONE Lucky Manolith Reader a mini 3D sculpture from Sculpteo based on the photo you choose!
Here are a few ways to enter:
The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win! Just remember to leave a comment for each contest entry you complete. (Ex. “I tweeted this” and then add the link of your tweet.)
Note: Please use a valid email address. Contest open to US & Canadian residents only.
The winners will be chosen randomly. Giveaway ends Wednesday June 1, 2011.The winner will be reached by email, and announced on the blog on that same day.