Full-featured DVR captures TV & delivers it live to Macs in full HD, while EyeTV 3.4 software enables streaming of live & recorded TV on iPad
- Provides full access to premium cable & satellite TV on a Mac
- Watch, record, edit & enjoy TV in high definition, including premium channels
- Dual capture mode records in iPad & iPhone formats at the same time
- Records in H.264 format for a clear HD digital picture & smaller file size
- Capture & archive analog sources, like VCR recordings with ease
- Capable of recording Blu-ray discs with the press of a button
Available at: Apple stores & Elgato.com
This week we’re giving away the Elgato EyeTV HD to ONE Lucky Manolith Reader!
Here are a few ways to enter:
The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win! Just remember to leave a comment for each contest entry you complete. (Ex. “I tweeted this” and then add the link of your tweet.)
Note: Please use a valid email address. Contest open to US & Canadian residents only.
The winners will be chosen randomly. Giveaway ends Wednesday May 25,2011.The winner will be reached by email, and announced on the blog on that same day.