Antec: soundscience™ rockus™ Speaker System
Desktop speaker system creates the ultimate personal theater experience & features 3Dsst technology
- Anodized aluminum satellites reduce vibration and minimize distortion, resulting in clear mid and sparkling high-range sound
- Active subwoofer with passive radiator technology, delivering an expansive range of bass comparable to larger footprint subwoofers
- 3D-tuned drivers to deliver audio optimized for soundscience’s 3Dsst technology
- Dual-mode operation: 3D mode for enveloping games and movies, and music mode for faithful stereo music playback
- Optical input for playback of digital audio from game consoles (Xbox 360, PS3,) and other, similarly equipped devices
- Remote control pod for volume adjustment, 3D/music mode selection, muting and digital/analog input selection
This week we’re giving away ONE Antec: Soundscience Rockus Speaker System to ONE lucky Manolith Reader!
Here are a few ways to enter:
The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win! Just remember to leave a comment for each contest entry you complete. (Ex. “I tweeted this” and then add the link of your tweet.)
Note: Please use a valid email address. Contest open to US & Canadian residents only.
The winners will be chosen randomly. Giveaway ends Wednesday May 11,2011.The winner will be reached by email, and announced on the blog on that same day.