High quality earphones provide “Bigger Sound at Lower Volume™,” creating dynamic & powerful sound for both recording artists and consumers
- The Power of 1, Future Sonics’ proprietary dynamic drivers produce frequencies below 150Hz more effectively than multiple driver designs, delivering audio the way your own ears would naturally hear
- New MG7 transducer and TrueTimbre™ audio quality produces rich, dynamic and full sound
- Lightweight design with multiple in-ear sleeves creates a custom fit and seal with natural noise-isolation characteristics
- A 18Hz – 20,000Hz Response, Sensitivity level of 112dB @ 30Hz, +/- 26 dB Ambient Noise Rejection (A.N.R.) providing unparalleled clarity and audio range
- Eco-friendly packaging and zipper case made from post consumer paper & plastic, plant fibers, vegetable inks and reclaimed inner tube truck tires
- Available in: Chocolate
Available at: Airports Wireless and Atrio.me
This week we’re giving away Future Sonics: Atrio Special Edition Earphones to ONE lucky Manolith Reader!
Here are a few ways to enter:
The more times you enter, the more chances you have to win! Just remember to leave a comment for each contest entry you complete. (Ex. “I tweeted this” and then add the link of your tweet.)
Note: Please use a valid email address. Contest open to US & Canadian residents only.
The winners will be chosen randomly. Giveaway ends Wednesday April 20, 2011.The winner will be reached by email, and announced on the blog on that same day.