It’s hard NOT to make a quotes list when there is just so much Charlie Sheen awesomeness going around. Charlie Sheen was on the Today Show this morning and once again wow’ed us with his cocaine craziness.
Here’s the top 10 list of funny s$%t that he had to say this morning:
11. Reporter: “Are you clean right now?” Sheen: “Look at me, duh. drug tests don’t lie.” Reporter: “When was the last time you did drugs?” Sheen: “I don’t know. score board doesn’t lie”
10. About AA: “The fiction of A.A. it’s a silly book written by a broken down fool who was a plagiarist. They think it’s one size fits all. It didn’t fit me and i got tired of subscribing to something a 5% success rate. As a retired gambler, I need better odds than that.”
9. Reporter: “Are you embarrassed your kids will read about this one day?” Sheen: “God no. Talk abotu Education! They’re like, this, and that’s the guy and that’s our dad and we can get all our answers and the truth, wow! winning! That’s how you percieve it.”
8. “Passion. I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. I don’t think peopel are ready for the message I’m delivering and delivering with a sense of violent love.”
7. “They’re trying to destory my family. So I take great umbridge with that. Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock.”
6. Reporter: “How do you intend to win the war?” Sheen: “With zeal, focus and violent hatred. You love or hate, you live in the middle you get nothing.”
5. Reporter: Didn’t CBS have a right to shut the show down? They are reading about you partying, taking drugs, abusing alcohol. It’s their show!” Sheen: Epic behavior. No. After reading that they obseved a guy hitting every mark, nailing every line, every hoke with a full house screaming.”
4. Reporter: How do you avoid slipping into that again?” Sheen: I won’t do it. I don’t believe if I do something I have to follow a certain path. It was written for normal people. People that don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.
3. “Come Wednesday morning they will rename it Charlie Brothers and not Warner Brothers. Duh. Winning Guys, IMDB, right there, 62 movies and a ton of success. Come on, bro, I won best picture at 20. I wasn’t even trying. Wasn’t even warm. I have Roman Copola with a script. David Ward with “Major League 3” God is a Bullet.
2. I will even do season 10, but at this point, because of psychological distress, on my god, it’s $3 million an episode. Take it or Leave it. Everybody thinks I should be begging for my job back and everybody else will be begging me for my job back .That’s how i roll. Defeat is not an option.
1. They owe me a big one while licking my feet. People say I’m insane. I have no interest in their opinions… They can just find the most comfortable chair in their small house and sit back and enjoy the show.
What do you think about this? Does he deserve $3 million an episode?