Diddy really knows how to light it up – literally!
A model attending a party thrown by Diddy got a little fired up during the bash and the fire department ended up being called to put out the blaze.
The model was sitting in a hot tub for a video segment featuring emcee Kevin Hart when the flame from one of the candles near the bathtub caught her hair and set her luxurious locks on fire.
Luckily, the model was unharmed during the incident (which makes me feel better about laughing while watching the video) but her gorgeous maine took a real beating.
Take a look at the footage below. Pretty sure she’s going to be making a trip to the hair salon today: