Other than “Trains, Planes and Automobiles,” this has to be the best idea for a Thanksgiving movie ever. In fact, aside from TP&A, I think it’s the only idea for a Thanksgiving movie ever.
- You Must See Amy’s Baking Company’s Insane Facebook Breakdown (PHOTOS)
- The Late Owen Hart’s 10 Greatest “Ribs”
- 8 Movies Nicolas Cage Actually Turned Down (And 3 He Really Should Have)
- Terrell Owens Gives Up NFL Career for Professional Bowling
- 8 Failed Gaming Consoles That Were Ahead of Their Time (VIDEOS)