Not to “blog at 3 in the morning” or anything, but I feel that this deserves an entry on any site, even if its a site dedicated to manly things, such as Manolith, because “Cory” Aquino was a damn good leader. It’s a heartbreaking story, her legacy, and I implore you to click around, (try this Daymix page here), to read it, as I feel that you should digest it on your own terms. She really was quite a brilliant woman, and to trivialize it in a blurb on a website seems in retrospect not worthy of what she did for the Philippines. Regardless, Corazon, we salute you.
- You Must See Amy’s Baking Company’s Insane Facebook Breakdown (PHOTOS)
- DNA Tests Reveal Origins of Tiny ‘Alien’ (VIDEO)
- Jimmy Kimmel Tricks Hipsters Into Raving About Bands That Don’t Exist (VIDEO)
- 8 Movies Nicolas Cage Actually Turned Down (And 3 He Really Should Have)
- Terrell Owens Gives Up NFL Career for Professional Bowling